Self Assessing / Testing / Connecting Core + Pelvic Floor
- How do I engage my core and pelvic floor..how do I breathe when I'm doing it?
- I feel other muscles working when I try to engage my transverse muscle - is this right?
- Should I be engaging my core all the time? Or during all exercise?
- When I test for diastasis, the gap varies in width at different points on my abdomen. Is this normal? Which is the right measurement?
- When I test for diastasis, the gap width changes as I move. Which is the correct measurement?
- Different people have assessed the gap width and given me different measurements. Who's right?
- How do I assess the strength of my connective tissue?
- How do I test for a diastasis
- I measure my diastasis all the time - if only I could lose the pooched tummy